Well I may be busy but I am gonna post a few times today just cause I can.
For starters the dumb ass in prison who got the judge to rule to let him/her or what ever the hell it is have a SEX CHANGE ON OUR TAXES!!!! Really come on I personally think that should be ANOTHER thing he has to deal with, staying a man till he dies!!
And out here in Maryland if your kid don't have lunch money or they have a charge on their account they cant eat! Its like telling a kid if they fall they cant have a bandage all cause they don't have 5 cents!
Oh and how they wanna control a women's body! Telling females when they can have a baby, when and when not to take birth control!! like my aunt says "now they wanna control out vajaja's cause its more power for them!" fucking males!!! I told my aunt that if they EVER pass that one I will end up in prison pretty damn fast cause no man is going to control what i do, not even my husband when i get married!
And then I have a few friends who think that all rapist and child malestors should be castrated.Well ya in some cases but I think EVERY one of them should be treated like they did! seems fare..
Oh and the retard who did the Colorado shooting at the batman premier. I think that at least once a week they put him in a room where its dark, have the surviving victims and the family of those that were lost and fire at random with rubber bullets just so the douch knows how it felt, I say once a week just so the ass knows how it feels.
Well I am done for now.



0 comments:
Post a Comment